Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Area D Update
#4
O.O



Wow...... That's all I can say man. Wow. That was brill, & like Goten said, I didn't wanna read the verdict till I had read the whole thing. And god damned did it kick ass.

Only down side is, is that I'm dead.. Oh well, on ward to snakeway... I hope..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Area D Update - by Reijin - 12-23-2004, 09:21 AM
Area D Update - by Kami - 12-23-2004, 09:37 AM
Area D Update - by Raz - 12-23-2004, 09:38 AM
Area D Update - by Toshiro - 12-23-2004, 10:10 AM
Area D Update - by Zarbon - 12-23-2004, 05:27 PM
Area D Update - by Broli - 12-23-2004, 05:52 PM
Area D Update - by Bra - 12-23-2004, 06:04 PM
Area D Update - by Reijin - 12-23-2004, 07:05 PM
Area D Update - by Toshiro - 12-23-2004, 07:11 PM
Area D Update - by Raz - 12-24-2004, 01:38 AM
Area D Update - by Ruhiel - 12-24-2004, 02:58 AM
Area D Update - by Broli - 12-25-2004, 02:58 AM
Area D Update - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-25-2004, 04:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)