02-23-2005, 10:41 PM
Your idea is good Krillen. Now I just need to track down all the little ones that don't have it. All the namekian one's need to be changed as well as all of mine. If it isn't a powerup technique, it doesn't need an effect. So, MK, me and Gohan (and Tap if we decide to go ahead with Zanzoken) all need to update our techniques and powerups to match Krillen's and KB's example. We already have half more then half of them done in that style, so let's make it a good clean looking product. Basically, if you can spot one of your techniques up there that doesn't have this below it:
Requirements: (whatever reqs are)
Effects: (Only for powerup techniques, or techniques that alter a powerup)
Races: (if race specific, list which ones. If not, just put 'all')
Difficulty: (Type what level difficulty you believe obtaining this technique or powerup should be, ex: Moderate, Hard, Easy, Extremely Hard, etc.)
This is what I need from you guys. I can't track down who typed exactly what, so if you made a technique up there that doesn't have those four things, I'm asking you to please speak up now and post those things so I can insert them under your technique(s).
Requirements: (whatever reqs are)
Effects: (Only for powerup techniques, or techniques that alter a powerup)
Races: (if race specific, list which ones. If not, just put 'all')
Difficulty: (Type what level difficulty you believe obtaining this technique or powerup should be, ex: Moderate, Hard, Easy, Extremely Hard, etc.)
This is what I need from you guys. I can't track down who typed exactly what, so if you made a technique up there that doesn't have those four things, I'm asking you to please speak up now and post those things so I can insert them under your technique(s).

