Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Cumulative Product
#12
Well you all, I really apoligize if we don't pull this out. While I was at school and swim practice, my mind wandered again, and I remembered something. I'm really worried that because we forgot kaioken and spiritken, or anything for non-transformers, we may be in trouble. If we win, then forget everything I just said, but if we lose... I'm sorry. I should have remembered.

Otherwise, I think it looks pretty good.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Cumulative Product - by Ruhiel - 02-23-2005, 09:48 PM
The Cumulative Product - by Ruhiel - 02-23-2005, 10:15 PM
The Cumulative Product - by Krillin - 02-23-2005, 10:34 PM
The Cumulative Product - by Ruhiel - 02-23-2005, 10:41 PM
The Cumulative Product - by Krillin - 02-23-2005, 11:03 PM
The Cumulative Product - by Ruhiel - 02-23-2005, 11:06 PM
The Cumulative Product - by Ruhiel - 02-24-2005, 02:58 AM
The Cumulative Product - by Krillin - 02-24-2005, 03:03 AM
The Cumulative Product - by Kami - 02-24-2005, 05:11 AM
The Cumulative Product - by Burter - 02-24-2005, 10:06 PM
The Cumulative Product - by Ruhiel - 02-25-2005, 12:12 AM
The Cumulative Product - by Krillin - 02-25-2005, 12:17 AM
The Cumulative Product - by Ruhiel - 02-25-2005, 12:41 AM
The Cumulative Product - by Krillin - 02-25-2005, 12:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)