Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Task 8 Feedback
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
I second that motion. KB, I think you did equally great. I am currently feeling like the weakest link on the team right now. I didn't even manage to fully do my task. You all had to help me with Namek...

As Kid Buu said, there were no weak links. I gave you a bit more work than I gave some of the other's. You finished the majority of each job, and the rest of the team rallied around and helped out. Does that make you weak? Certainly not. You made a total of seven quality quests. Good stuff, Android 20. Good stuff.

I hope we don't have to go to the Boardroom. That would make for a very hard decision.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Task 8 Feedback - by Krillin - 03-09-2005, 09:58 PM
Task 8 Feedback - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 03-09-2005, 10:04 PM
Task 8 Feedback - by Krillin - 03-09-2005, 11:55 PM
Task 8 Feedback - by Ruhiel - 03-09-2005, 11:56 PM
Task 8 Feedback - by Krillin - 03-10-2005, 02:24 AM
Task 8 Feedback - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 03-10-2005, 03:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)