03-15-2005, 02:59 AM
This is a rather cool idea, but we need to ask ourselves the following questions:
1) Is 48 hours a long enough period to divide our creative processes between coding and thinking up new ideas?
2) Will the pay-off of a new site be enough to counter-act the time lost while coding?
3) Would this be a edge to win the game?
Honestly, I think we ought to stick the the traditional style. Coding a new web site seems a bit too much for me, at least for 48 hours. I can't imagine a polished project after all that time, and we can't afford another Boardroom visit.
1) Is 48 hours a long enough period to divide our creative processes between coding and thinking up new ideas?
2) Will the pay-off of a new site be enough to counter-act the time lost while coding?
3) Would this be a edge to win the game?
Honestly, I think we ought to stick the the traditional style. Coding a new web site seems a bit too much for me, at least for 48 hours. I can't imagine a polished project after all that time, and we can't afford another Boardroom visit.

