Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Boardroom 9
#1
Android 20 - Team Admin
Kid Buu
Krillin
Metal Koola
Tapion

Okay, guys.

I blame this loss on you, 20. Does that mean you'll be fired? No. But for my first question, justify why I should not fire you. Not to mention Metal Koola and Krillin having on idea what to do on some parts.

Which brings me to Tap. Your idea to do the site. Don't you think that 48 hours was just not enough time? I saw this brought up several times.

Now, the usual questions. Who should be fired, who is the strongest link, what do you think could have been done to win this task. Also, how was 20 as a leader.

And furthermore, I would like to say that the idea you had was good. I think you simply didn't manage it well enough to do a good enough job in the time given.

Do not assume you are safe here. I hold all of you particially responsible.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Boardroom 9 - by Burter - 03-17-2005, 08:39 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Burter - 03-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Android-18 - 03-17-2005, 08:48 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Ruhiel - 03-17-2005, 08:59 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Burter - 03-17-2005, 09:05 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Ruhiel - 03-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Burter - 03-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Ruhiel - 03-17-2005, 09:30 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Burter - 03-17-2005, 09:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)