03-17-2005, 08:48 PM
I'd just like to say I feel bad for you guys...You tried very hard this round, but for some reason you guys get shafted. You guys would have won if only you had thought that we would need to know what changes you made. You all know I'm a site designer, and in my opinion you guys should have just gone basic and posted information. Websites take time, and I hate how you guys only have 48 hours, and you wanted to impress us. You did impress me, but we can't easily judge you when your stuff looks mostly copied.
I wish you guys luck from here on out, just remember, in the end only one of you can win.
I wish you guys luck from here on out, just remember, in the end only one of you can win.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."

