Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Boardroom 9
#7
Well, you put me in a hard spot, 20. I am not going to judge you based one single task, but when I look at how you lead your team, I just don't know, man. I will continue the boardroom, however, to see how it goes down.

But if you don't deserve to be fired, who does?
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Boardroom 9 - by Burter - 03-17-2005, 08:39 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Burter - 03-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Android-18 - 03-17-2005, 08:48 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Ruhiel - 03-17-2005, 08:59 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Burter - 03-17-2005, 09:05 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Ruhiel - 03-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Burter - 03-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Ruhiel - 03-17-2005, 09:30 PM
Boardroom 9 - by Burter - 03-17-2005, 09:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)