03-17-2005, 11:53 PM
Shake you groove thing, shake your...err...I mean, nice job everybody >.>
I hope that we can be really civilized in the final ten boardroom, unlike Rocket's first two board meetigs >.> If it comes to it, though, I will fight it, hopefully mud wrestle, though.
Let's enjoy our lapse of knowing we have made it thus far, and force Burtah to make us all Flaming Jesus'. We could make our ow, but this way is free =D
I hope that we can be really civilized in the final ten boardroom, unlike Rocket's first two board meetigs >.> If it comes to it, though, I will fight it, hopefully mud wrestle, though.
Let's enjoy our lapse of knowing we have made it thus far, and force Burtah to make us all Flaming Jesus'. We could make our ow, but this way is free =D
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)

