Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I feel like making sigs
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Nappa
you could say something like...it isnt the best not just...it sucks...

What more can I say? I even gave the guy my advice. But if the sig sucks then I'm gonna be honest and tell my opinion. I'm not gonna sit here and say it's something it's not.

AGAIN, Nail is a great artist. The Nappa sig, in my opinion, is ugly. That's all there is to it. Other people may like it
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I feel like making sigs - by Alexander Trafford - 06-28-2005, 01:07 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Alexander Trafford - 06-28-2005, 01:11 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Abel - 06-29-2005, 05:37 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Abel - 06-29-2005, 08:55 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Abel - 06-29-2005, 09:42 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-29-2005, 09:45 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Alexander Trafford - 06-29-2005, 11:42 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Toshiro - 06-30-2005, 04:34 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Abel - 07-01-2005, 05:10 AM
I feel like making sigs - by Abel - 07-01-2005, 05:39 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Hellfighter 17 - 07-03-2005, 12:52 AM
I feel like making sigs - by Orion - 07-03-2005, 06:30 AM
I feel like making sigs - by Hellfighter 17 - 07-03-2005, 11:50 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Hellfighter 17 - 07-04-2005, 06:47 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Hellfighter 17 - 07-04-2005, 08:31 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Alura - 07-04-2005, 09:03 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Alura - 07-04-2005, 09:10 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Alura - 07-04-2005, 09:15 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Rem-13 - 07-04-2005, 09:17 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Alura - 07-04-2005, 09:20 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Hellfighter 17 - 07-04-2005, 09:28 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Abel - 07-11-2005, 06:18 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Old Selipa - 07-19-2005, 03:39 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Old Selipa - 08-18-2005, 07:22 PM
I feel like making sigs - by Ander - 08-19-2005, 05:10 AM
I feel like making sigs - by Old Selipa - 08-20-2005, 06:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)