07-04-2005, 09:28 PM
I actually like it, but the kind of "aura" on the right doesn't look very good, as I told Nail.
Everybody is entitles to their opinions, so it's no use saying that another's is wrong.
But yes, Nail is a great artist, I even called him the sig mastah. I've never called anyone that before. =)
Even when Nail just had the background and showed me which picture and what the text was gonna be I said I would be putting it up immediately.
Everybody is entitles to their opinions, so it's no use saying that another's is wrong.
But yes, Nail is a great artist, I even called him the sig mastah. I've never called anyone that before. =)
Even when Nail just had the background and showed me which picture and what the text was gonna be I said I would be putting it up immediately.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)

