Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oozaru
#1
I realize I've only made about two posts, but I've been on Vegeta for two weeks, and technically that's the only qualification to get Oozaru (untrained) as long as I've posted something.

If I still haven't earned it, I'd be happy to reapply for it when I actually do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Oozaru - by Ander - 07-08-2005, 03:31 AM
Oozaru - by Ander - 07-18-2005, 11:15 PM
Oozaru - by Ander - 07-23-2005, 01:00 AM
Oozaru - by Ander - 08-06-2005, 04:40 AM
Oozaru - by Ashe - 08-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Oozaru - by Ander - 08-06-2005, 09:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)