Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Galick!
#3
Agreed.

Well, I guess that means I have to TA. I hope I find the time. I'll be on all day tomorrow, so I'll crunch some of this stuff down.

We've got to take on a bit more work now, with two people gone from our team, and another one his way. I'll go take a look at the Jobs thread.

EDIT: So, we're going with Pan?
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Galick! - by Krillin - 03-30-2005, 02:10 AM
Galick! - by Tobias - 03-30-2005, 02:47 AM
Galick! - by Krillin - 03-30-2005, 02:49 AM
Galick! - by Tobias - 03-30-2005, 02:51 AM
Galick! - by Krillin - 03-30-2005, 02:54 AM
Galick! - by Burter - 03-30-2005, 04:17 AM
Galick! - by Krillin - 03-30-2005, 12:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)