Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Regarding impending absence
#3
Alright guys, I'm going to be gone most of next week. I'm leaving April 2nd in the morning to head to New York (an 8 or 9 hour drive). I'll be back on the 5th, probably around 6:00 PM. On Thursday, I'm leaving for Liberty University (somewhere down southwest), and won't be back until about Saturday (April 9th).

That basically means you guys will be it for updates and such. Sorry about all this, but it's my junior year, and we've had these college visits planned for awhile.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Regarding impending absence - by Krillin - 03-23-2005, 10:20 PM
Regarding impending absence - by Krillin - 03-27-2005, 03:42 AM
Regarding impending absence - by Krillin - 03-30-2005, 05:35 PM
Regarding impending absence - by Tobias - 04-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Regarding impending absence - by Burter - 04-01-2005, 11:19 PM
Regarding impending absence - by Krillin - 04-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Regarding impending absence - by Krillin - 04-11-2005, 02:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)