04-02-2005, 02:14 PM
Looks good.
Alright guys, I'm leaving in about a half-hour. On Wednesday, I'll stop in and see how everything's running, but I'm leaving again on Thursday.
Submit the second opening post in the topic: "Krillin's Task" when you feel it's time to. Instructions are given in the topic for the members of the saga. When updating something, just give a standings in order of roleplaying ability, 1st being the best. I'm not entirely sure how we'll give the Obstacles to each person, but perhaps through PM? Or, more reliably, we could just slide them into their topics.
Sorry I've got to go guys, but it is my junior year. While I'm gone, I'll put together some obstacles to submit on Wednesday (hopefully).
I have every confidence in both of you that this saga will be successful. Until Wednesday, then. Cheers.
Alright guys, I'm leaving in about a half-hour. On Wednesday, I'll stop in and see how everything's running, but I'm leaving again on Thursday.
Submit the second opening post in the topic: "Krillin's Task" when you feel it's time to. Instructions are given in the topic for the members of the saga. When updating something, just give a standings in order of roleplaying ability, 1st being the best. I'm not entirely sure how we'll give the Obstacles to each person, but perhaps through PM? Or, more reliably, we could just slide them into their topics.
Sorry I've got to go guys, but it is my junior year. While I'm gone, I'll put together some obstacles to submit on Wednesday (hopefully).
I have every confidence in both of you that this saga will be successful. Until Wednesday, then. Cheers.

