Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Regarding impending absence
#7
Alright, I'm back from my college visit, and I'm ready to get the saga moving. Sorry Pan and Galick (who is now fired) for leaving like that, but I've already given reasons why.

I can't do much tonight, but tomorrow I'll get back to the heavy work.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Regarding impending absence - by Krillin - 03-23-2005, 10:20 PM
Regarding impending absence - by Krillin - 03-27-2005, 03:42 AM
Regarding impending absence - by Krillin - 03-30-2005, 05:35 PM
Regarding impending absence - by Tobias - 04-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Regarding impending absence - by Burter - 04-01-2005, 11:19 PM
Regarding impending absence - by Krillin - 04-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Regarding impending absence - by Krillin - 04-11-2005, 02:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)