Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Obstacles
#6
For rewards, just TP's and Zeni. No need to resurrect anyone, as no one has really shown any amazing roleplaying finesse. For storyline, just Yemma getting up and doing some comical award show.

I won't be on at 5:00 today, so you might have to do the updating. I'll be on about 7:00 or so, so if we can wait until then, I can do it then.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Obstacles - by Krillin - 04-12-2005, 12:47 AM
Obstacles - by Krillin - 04-12-2005, 02:22 AM
Obstacles - by Krillin - 04-15-2005, 07:35 PM
Obstacles - by Krillin - 04-15-2005, 07:35 PM
Obstacles - by Krillin - 04-15-2005, 07:40 PM
Obstacles - by Krillin - 04-17-2005, 05:14 PM
Obstacles - by Burter - 04-17-2005, 06:26 PM
Obstacles - by Krillin - 04-17-2005, 06:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)