Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oozaru
#3
I apologize if I seem impatient (I'm trying not to be), but it has been four weeks now (two weeks since I hit the two week marker for Untrained Oozaru), which should qualify me for Trained Oozaru. However, I'm not sure if I do, since I don't have Untrained yet. Well, you'll get to me when you get to me. Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Oozaru - by Ander - 07-08-2005, 03:31 AM
Oozaru - by Ander - 07-18-2005, 11:15 PM
Oozaru - by Ander - 07-23-2005, 01:00 AM
Oozaru - by Ander - 08-06-2005, 04:40 AM
Oozaru - by Ashe - 08-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Oozaru - by Ander - 08-06-2005, 09:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)