Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just wondering. 2.0
#3
A tech? I'm going for Power-up and going into Heaven at the same time. I've been trying for Transform 1 for sometime, so I thought, why not two birds with one stone?

And I already have Escape the Flame behind me on it.

So, I'm just wondering, if it is possible...
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Just wondering. 2.0 - by Zarbon - 07-26-2005, 03:39 AM
Just wondering. 2.0 - by Jonathan Meer - 07-27-2005, 01:35 AM
Just wondering. 2.0 - by Zarbon - 07-30-2005, 06:37 AM
Just wondering. 2.0 - by Jonathan Meer - 07-30-2005, 01:23 PM
Just wondering. 2.0 - by Abel - 07-30-2005, 08:27 PM
Just wondering. 2.0 - by Kaden - 07-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Just wondering. 2.0 - by Jonathan Meer - 07-30-2005, 08:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)