Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just wondering. 2.0
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion

Umm....not IT. IT is only given on special occasions, mostly sagas....well only in staff run sagas that I know of. Or people would have it. Only a few people have it now.

As far as I know, IT is a very possible reward for an extremely powerful roleplay. But, because of its rarity, it has only been given out in staff sagas. That's how I understand it.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Just wondering. 2.0 - by Zarbon - 07-26-2005, 03:39 AM
Just wondering. 2.0 - by Jonathan Meer - 07-27-2005, 01:35 AM
Just wondering. 2.0 - by Zarbon - 07-30-2005, 06:37 AM
Just wondering. 2.0 - by Jonathan Meer - 07-30-2005, 01:23 PM
Just wondering. 2.0 - by Abel - 07-30-2005, 08:27 PM
Just wondering. 2.0 - by Kaden - 07-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Just wondering. 2.0 - by Jonathan Meer - 07-30-2005, 08:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)