08-04-2005, 12:21 AM
No worries, CJ. A14 was just having a little light joke at how much better a person I am than him.
Resets will probably never happen. Ever.
And really, a no-reset RPG shouldn't be all that different from one's that do have resets, you'll just have some incredibly strong people on it. Really, I'd be quite bored if I was the strongest character on an RPG. There wouldn't be much challenge left.
Resets will probably never happen. Ever.
And really, a no-reset RPG shouldn't be all that different from one's that do have resets, you'll just have some incredibly strong people on it. Really, I'd be quite bored if I was the strongest character on an RPG. There wouldn't be much challenge left.
![[Image: av50fd.png]](http://i55.tinypic.com/av50fd.png)
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...

