08-04-2005, 01:07 AM
You really want this reset, don't you?
I, personally, am against it. I worked damn hard for Telepathy, and I don't want to give it up. I've got Krillin to a great state right now, and I don't want to have to re-introduce him and recreate his history. I'm in my roleplaying prime right now, and a reset would only shoot me back down.
I, personally, am against it. I worked damn hard for Telepathy, and I don't want to give it up. I've got Krillin to a great state right now, and I don't want to have to re-introduce him and recreate his history. I'm in my roleplaying prime right now, and a reset would only shoot me back down.
![[Image: av50fd.png]](http://i55.tinypic.com/av50fd.png)
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...

