08-04-2005, 02:18 AM
Not really.
Let's say I was fighting Krillin. On paper I'd kill him. But in the roleplay it goes like this:
Krillin fights his strongest but no matter how much a fight he puts up, or how well he taunts Burter, Burter just throws him down and in the end claims victory. However, as Burter arrogantly moves forward to make his kill, Krillin gives a last ditch effort and lunges a destructo disk at Burter. It cuts through Burter's torso, and kills him.
Bam, just like that, a realistic ending.
Let's say I was fighting Krillin. On paper I'd kill him. But in the roleplay it goes like this:
Krillin fights his strongest but no matter how much a fight he puts up, or how well he taunts Burter, Burter just throws him down and in the end claims victory. However, as Burter arrogantly moves forward to make his kill, Krillin gives a last ditch effort and lunges a destructo disk at Burter. It cuts through Burter's torso, and kills him.
Bam, just like that, a realistic ending.

