08-04-2005, 02:26 AM
CJ,
I realize you think you'll never catch up, but check this out:
When I started, I was like, ~30th place on the ki list. Over 20 people could statistically wipe the floor with me, 'kay?
Now, in less than a year, I went all the way from the bottom of the list to 10th place on the list, literally shooting through the ranks and somehow acheiving SSJ while I was at it. Continuing down the road, I climbed all the way up to 7th for a while, before continually dropping off while I trained my mentals. Right now I'm in 12th, which is still pretty lofty.
What I'm saying is, if you're dedicated and you exhibit good roleplaying, you will become one of the power players in about a year. (Yes, this RP is more long-term than what you're probably used to)
None of that is bragging, in any way. It's just I know myself better than I know anyone else, so using me as an example is pretty easy, no?
Not to mention that a lot of players have worked AGES for things they've acheived. Raditzu's been here forever and an age, and only recently did he get SSJ2. He's used it once thus far.
Fact is, you do stand a chance to beat someone as strong/stronger than me. Yes, your odds are slim, and yes, you probably won't win if you fight conventionally. You'd have to come up with a way around your ki limitations.
Good example? Try finding the fight between Android 16 and Goku Jr/Minoshia. 16 was 20 times stronger than either of his opponents, and was still killed because of some very wise choices (and a bit of a lucky break) made by his opposition.
I realize you think you'll never catch up, but check this out:
When I started, I was like, ~30th place on the ki list. Over 20 people could statistically wipe the floor with me, 'kay?
Now, in less than a year, I went all the way from the bottom of the list to 10th place on the list, literally shooting through the ranks and somehow acheiving SSJ while I was at it. Continuing down the road, I climbed all the way up to 7th for a while, before continually dropping off while I trained my mentals. Right now I'm in 12th, which is still pretty lofty.
What I'm saying is, if you're dedicated and you exhibit good roleplaying, you will become one of the power players in about a year. (Yes, this RP is more long-term than what you're probably used to)
None of that is bragging, in any way. It's just I know myself better than I know anyone else, so using me as an example is pretty easy, no?
Not to mention that a lot of players have worked AGES for things they've acheived. Raditzu's been here forever and an age, and only recently did he get SSJ2. He's used it once thus far.
Fact is, you do stand a chance to beat someone as strong/stronger than me. Yes, your odds are slim, and yes, you probably won't win if you fight conventionally. You'd have to come up with a way around your ki limitations.
Good example? Try finding the fight between Android 16 and Goku Jr/Minoshia. 16 was 20 times stronger than either of his opponents, and was still killed because of some very wise choices (and a bit of a lucky break) made by his opposition.
![[Image: Sage.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Sage.jpg)

