09-26-2008, 12:37 AM
The game isn't that bad. Maybe you need new drivers or something.
I'm running a Dual core 3ghz processor. My graphics card is a Radeons x1950 - not at all old, but definitely not cutting edge new - with 256 memory on board. I have 2 gigs of memory.
For the most part, the game runs smooth at - oftentimes over - 30 fps on the game default 'highest quality' setting. The only problem I've ever had is in keep raids, because the final room is way too fucking small for like the 40+ people that can pile in there.
The game, however, anticipates this. In the graphics options there is a toggle between two profiles that you can flip between, customizable by you. Naturally, my first is the high graphics I know and love, and the second is for maximum framerate - no shadows, no player effects besides those I generate, full animation distance being right next to me, etc. Very very easy to run smooth even with 50+ people on each side pounding the shit out of each other at those settings.
I'm running a Dual core 3ghz processor. My graphics card is a Radeons x1950 - not at all old, but definitely not cutting edge new - with 256 memory on board. I have 2 gigs of memory.
For the most part, the game runs smooth at - oftentimes over - 30 fps on the game default 'highest quality' setting. The only problem I've ever had is in keep raids, because the final room is way too fucking small for like the 40+ people that can pile in there.
The game, however, anticipates this. In the graphics options there is a toggle between two profiles that you can flip between, customizable by you. Naturally, my first is the high graphics I know and love, and the second is for maximum framerate - no shadows, no player effects besides those I generate, full animation distance being right next to me, etc. Very very easy to run smooth even with 50+ people on each side pounding the shit out of each other at those settings.
![[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]](http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/catseye543/Bellesig6-1.jpg)

