Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Sig Makings v. 14
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Android-15
You know this has been bugging me, but the sig I had now I didnt put on. Hell I didnt even ask for it, and yet there both pretty good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, 15, I did that. That's a sig I made a while back, and I thought it would be funny to see if you noticed when they were switched. You're more than welcome to continue using it, but don't think ya gotta do me any favors.
LMAO! That was you? Dude that is very sneaky of you. No I dont mind. I actually like the sig. Good Job Rad.
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Sig Makings v. 14 - by Rem-13 - 08-11-2005, 01:43 AM
My Sig Makings v. 14 - by Dr. Cringle - 08-11-2005, 02:40 AM
My Sig Makings v. 14 - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-11-2005, 02:46 AM
My Sig Makings v. 14 - by Old Selipa - 08-11-2005, 04:20 AM
My Sig Makings v. 14 - by Kaden - 08-11-2005, 04:32 AM
My Sig Makings v. 14 - by Dr. Cringle - 08-11-2005, 06:18 AM
My Sig Makings v. 14 - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-12-2005, 07:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)