Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Latest work :o
#2
Dude.. that rocks..

Only problem I have, & I dunno if it's part of my broswer (Avant), but I would maybe get rid of the grey part at the top.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Latest work :o - by Drake - 08-11-2005, 06:05 AM
Latest work :o - by Toshiro - 08-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Latest work :o - by Vegeta - 08-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Latest work :o - by Toshiro - 08-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Latest work :o - by Drake - 08-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Latest work :o - by Toshiro - 08-11-2005, 03:13 PM
Latest work :o - by Drake - 08-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Latest work :o - by Toshiro - 08-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Latest work :o - by Drake - 08-11-2005, 03:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)