Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Latest work :o
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
I think it only works that way because it's a png file?

yeah. IE 5.5 supports it and so does netscape I believe but IE 6 doesn't. But then again if you are using IE to browse the net, I feel sorry for you.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Latest work :o - by Drake - 08-11-2005, 06:05 AM
Latest work :o - by Toshiro - 08-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Latest work :o - by Vegeta - 08-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Latest work :o - by Toshiro - 08-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Latest work :o - by Drake - 08-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Latest work :o - by Toshiro - 08-11-2005, 03:13 PM
Latest work :o - by Drake - 08-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Latest work :o - by Toshiro - 08-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Latest work :o - by Drake - 08-11-2005, 03:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)