08-12-2005, 03:25 AM
All matchs up.
There is no real limit, as to encourage you take your time and make the best sig you can.
However, we arn't gonna be taking months to do a round so try to take a few days maximum. I'll come to you personally after three-four days to see how it's coming along and see we're your at on it. I expect you to have at least started it by then.
Also, on themes. You can make it however you want. However YOU SEE the theme is how you should make it. Don't think too much into it -- be creative, make it your own.
There is no real limit, as to encourage you take your time and make the best sig you can.
However, we arn't gonna be taking months to do a round so try to take a few days maximum. I'll come to you personally after three-four days to see how it's coming along and see we're your at on it. I expect you to have at least started it by then.
Also, on themes. You can make it however you want. However YOU SEE the theme is how you should make it. Don't think too much into it -- be creative, make it your own.

