08-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Subject: Paragus
Theme: Pain
![[Image: paragussig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/paragussig.jpg)
Nail
To express Paragus's pain, I tried to emcopass the theme into everything. The picture was incredibly hard to find but I got one that show's the father of Broly emoting. The quality isn't the best but I'm ok with it. The bg shows an abstract showing of the destruction of New Vegeta. Also, I made it red/orange to show the blood son he lost. The text and the faded pic of broly also relays this point. I tried to make all of these points flow together and I came up with this.
![[Image: papappa.jpg]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/jeffblute/papappa.jpg)
Majin Buu
The pain of a father seeing his young son out of control on a rampage, Just before losing his eye. ( Paragus is a difficult charecter to find, Picture Wise)
Vote now, you must include reasons. First to 5 wins.
Keep track like this:
Majin Buu- 0
Nail- 0
Theme: Pain
![[Image: paragussig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/paragussig.jpg)
Nail
To express Paragus's pain, I tried to emcopass the theme into everything. The picture was incredibly hard to find but I got one that show's the father of Broly emoting. The quality isn't the best but I'm ok with it. The bg shows an abstract showing of the destruction of New Vegeta. Also, I made it red/orange to show the blood son he lost. The text and the faded pic of broly also relays this point. I tried to make all of these points flow together and I came up with this.
![[Image: papappa.jpg]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/jeffblute/papappa.jpg)
Majin Buu
The pain of a father seeing his young son out of control on a rampage, Just before losing his eye. ( Paragus is a difficult charecter to find, Picture Wise)
Vote now, you must include reasons. First to 5 wins.
Keep track like this:
Majin Buu- 0
Nail- 0

