08-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Subject: Bardock
Theme: Speed
![[Image: Movmentbardock3.jpg]](http://www.geocities.com/visionofdeath69/Movmentbardock3.jpg)
Selipa
Trying to develop a signature towards a curtain theme I found somewhat difficult and a little limiting however I gave it a great amount of time so let?s begin the contest.
In the depiction of bardock is it clear to see him in flight, speeding along from the imposing explosion that is hindered behind him, as shown in the multiple streaks of light that are heading in all directions. The lights showing movement, along with the background lining from one side to the other showing speed. The signature in effect is very sturdy with a sense of continuous motion.
![[Image: bardock3iq.jpg]](http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/1268/bardock3iq.jpg)
Retane
"I tried to choose a picture that resembles Bardock moving and I think I succeeded in it. The background is not tied to the theme I just tried to make it pwetty. The quote is self explanitory. "
Vote now, you must include reasons. First to 5 wins.
Keep track like this:
Selipa- 0
Retane- 0
Theme: Speed
![[Image: Movmentbardock3.jpg]](http://www.geocities.com/visionofdeath69/Movmentbardock3.jpg)
Selipa
Trying to develop a signature towards a curtain theme I found somewhat difficult and a little limiting however I gave it a great amount of time so let?s begin the contest.
In the depiction of bardock is it clear to see him in flight, speeding along from the imposing explosion that is hindered behind him, as shown in the multiple streaks of light that are heading in all directions. The lights showing movement, along with the background lining from one side to the other showing speed. The signature in effect is very sturdy with a sense of continuous motion.
![[Image: bardock3iq.jpg]](http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/1268/bardock3iq.jpg)
Retane
"I tried to choose a picture that resembles Bardock moving and I think I succeeded in it. The background is not tied to the theme I just tried to make it pwetty. The quote is self explanitory. "
Vote now, you must include reasons. First to 5 wins.
Keep track like this:
Selipa- 0
Retane- 0

