Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Krillin's Sig Request Thread
#1
Well, I'm bored, and want to do a bit more Photoshop work. Anyone in need of a sig? Just let me know the basic structure of what you want done, perhaps some pictures, and I'll see what I can do. I'm no Eighteen or Retane, but I can crank a few out.

Any takers?

Current Workload
----------------

Marron
Nail
Hell-Fighter 17
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Krillin's Sig Request Thread - by Jonathan Meer - 08-14-2005, 08:13 PM
Krillin's Sig Request Thread - by Jonathan Meer - 08-15-2005, 02:54 AM
Krillin's Sig Request Thread - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2005, 02:56 AM
Krillin's Sig Request Thread - by Jonathan Meer - 08-15-2005, 02:58 AM
Krillin's Sig Request Thread - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2005, 03:02 AM
Krillin's Sig Request Thread - by Jonathan Meer - 08-15-2005, 03:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)