08-14-2005, 08:23 PM
Subject: Bulma
Theme: Sorrow
![[Image: bulma.jpg]](http://www.picture-bank.net/images/bulma.jpg)
Android-14
"This was a bitch for me to do as i hate bulma as a character and i hate the way i have to portray her in this way. Anyway, What i done was start off with a picture of a normal forest, add on some layers with certain colours, mainly peach and pink. I chose these to show dissapointment and being upset.
I feel the picture of her sleeping contrasts with the upset side of bulma. The font was a new one im trying out. I personally hated this sig and didnt spend much time on it. sorrow is not one of my favourites to do."
Trunks has willingly dropped out, so Android 14 moves on by default.
Please comment on his sig since he took the time to make it
Theme: Sorrow
![[Image: bulma.jpg]](http://www.picture-bank.net/images/bulma.jpg)
Android-14
"This was a bitch for me to do as i hate bulma as a character and i hate the way i have to portray her in this way. Anyway, What i done was start off with a picture of a normal forest, add on some layers with certain colours, mainly peach and pink. I chose these to show dissapointment and being upset.
I feel the picture of her sleeping contrasts with the upset side of bulma. The font was a new one im trying out. I personally hated this sig and didnt spend much time on it. sorrow is not one of my favourites to do."
Trunks has willingly dropped out, so Android 14 moves on by default.
Please comment on his sig since he took the time to make it

