Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sig Tournament II: Retane vs Selipa
#9
While I agree with Bra, in that Retane's sig is absolutely kickass, I must vote for Selipa, mainly because I can't find a single ounce of "speediness" anywhere in Retane's sig. Sorry man, you win big time on awesomeness, but for the competition, it's gotta go to Selipa.

Selipa - 4

Retane - 2
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sig Tournament II: Retane vs Selipa - by Alura - 08-12-2005, 03:23 AM
Sig Tournament II: Retane vs Selipa - by Alura - 08-12-2005, 04:00 AM
Sig Tournament II: Retane vs Selipa - by Alura - 08-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Sig Tournament II: Retane vs Selipa - by Abel - 08-14-2005, 06:16 PM
Sig Tournament II: Retane vs Selipa - by Kaden - 08-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Sig Tournament II: Retane vs Selipa - by Sage - 08-14-2005, 08:59 PM
Sig Tournament II: Retane vs Selipa - by Jonathan Meer - 08-14-2005, 09:08 PM
Sig Tournament II: Retane vs Selipa - by Alura - 08-14-2005, 09:48 PM
Sig Tournament II: Retane vs Selipa - by Alura - 08-14-2005, 11:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)