Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ground Zero Wrestling
#4
October

I started the month off by making more fliers. I know, I know, I said I'd lower it, but hey, it worked and my fiancial advisor(Will) is okay with it. So I kept it.

Tami suggested getting someone who is more into the business to sign with us, since all of us were young. So, I hired Villano V, who was quickly renamed The Masked Power. He was a luchadore straight outta Mexico. Since he couldn't talk worth shit, I hired Lulu from Tami's school for him, and renamed her Christina, the firey latina.

My good friend Jagged is working for the IWF now, but he's gonna do both feds at once so we still get him. He's just not living with us. In other news, NWA:TNA went global, and most of their workers got onto a written contract. NWA-W however is having a harder time. They had to cancel their show because of low funds. So were ECCW and APW.

A handy feature I'll give every now and then is show you some things about the workers at GZW.

SPEED!
1. Silly Stevie
2. Hardcore Ninja
3. Jagged
4. Kory Williams
5. Masked Power
6. Jeff Flame
7. Tidal Wave

Besides all this good stuff, it was a quiet month at the GZW house. We all had our own jobs to do. I ran a store with Will, Tami in school, plus running a house with 8 extra people was difficult. It was uneventful, but tough.

Without futher ado, here is what you might be looking forward to if you're bored.

Quote:GZW END OF DAYS!

After Silly Stevie took home the GZW World Championship, you can expect him in action this week on the second show!

Jeff Flame vs Masked Ninja for the #1 Contendship! The winner takes on Silly Stevie in the same night!

Kory Williams vs Hardcore Ninja

Jagged vs Tidal Wave
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-14-2005, 11:52 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-14-2005, 11:52 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Abel - 08-15-2005, 12:17 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 12:40 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Old Dave - 08-15-2005, 12:42 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 01:10 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 02:51 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Rem-13 - 08-15-2005, 04:24 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 11:15 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Rem-13 - 08-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 08:49 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-16-2005, 02:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)