Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ground Zero Wrestling
#6
GZW End of Days

I was happily surprised at the turn-up. Most of them were high-up school kids, but that wasn't too bad. We had a total of twelve people buy tickets for our show, which got the wrestlers more into it too!

First out was Jagged, who did his best to shut up the booes, but the kids were into it already.

Jagged: Shut up, shut up, shut up! Why can't I ever get my time, huh? All I ask for this world was a little attention! But no...nobody listens. No one wants me. No one wants a man with a skull on his face. But that's okay...I don't need you clowns anyway. I'll put your hero down, and I will be the hero! Me! Me! HAHAHA!

Yea, it spooked me a bit too. 52, not too good.

Tidal Wave vs Jagged
The crowd got into it for everyone's favorite hero, Tidal Wave for a 27% crowd reaction. Tidal controlled the first part of the battle, but a strategically placed low blow gave Jagged the advantage. It was a decent match for the most part, at least passable on backyard standards, scoring a 63 match quality. Jagged ended up puting Tidal Wave down for a 45% match, the best yet!

After the match, Tidal Wave went to meet a few of his fans, but Jagged knocked him from behind! Right there in front of the fans, Jagged beat down their hero and walked off pleased.

Vanessa came out after Tidal Wave limped off.

Vanessa: Hello y'all!
Not too bad this time, the crowd is liking her.
Vanessa: Tonight we're gonna see a good friend o' mine, Kory Williams, prove that it should be HIM in that there title match tonight! Am I right?! *agreement from the crowd* Well, ladies and gentlemen, here he is, former pro football player, the best wrestler in the biz, Kory Williams!

Kory Williams came out to a 60%, a great promo with great reaction.

Kory Williams vs Hardcore Ninja
A 32% crowd combined with a 78% match makes me one happy guy. This is the second great match Kory put on for me, so I can't complain. Ninja proved to be a good wrestler even without weapons. The duo took it up onto the hot tub where Williams plowed a rock bottom type move onto the mat, but it only got two. Hardcore Ninja tried to use a lawn chair, but a fan got involved by pushing him off. Rather then get pissed, Ninja played it out and acted distracted. However as he was turning around, out came Masked Power to save the day! Kick, wham, DDT! Williams stood up, unsure of what to make of the new comer, but he suffered the same fate! Masked Ninja laid everyone out, and the 55% match is a draw!

The fans booed Masked Power as he took center stage. Christina came out to join him, looking sexy and seductive.

Christina: Hey, hey, hey, watch who you filthy american's be booing, a'ight?!
Needless to say, more booes.
Masked Power: Show some respect!
Christina: No, no, I got this baby. Tonight we'll show these stupid pintos who means business. These two losers don't deserve to be in OUR backyard. Jeff Flame is next to feel the wrath of the one and only, Masked Power!

56, I'm dancing right now.

[i]Jeff Flame vs Masked Power, #1 Contendership.

I don't know what happened. An 11% crowd reaction, in other words everyone just didn't pay attention. I'm pretty sure they all took smoke breaks during this segment for whatever reason. Pity, because the two put on a great 71% match quality. The huge masked brawler sent Flame into a tree at one point, but was promptly countered into the same tree. It ended up with Flame reversed a DDT into a painful looking death valley driver, scoring the win and the 41% overall. Oh well...can't win them all.

Flame promptly got the stage as more people settled in.

Jeff Flame: Hey, sit the fuck down! I'm talking now! *plenty of boo's* That's right, go ahead, boo me. It won't save Stevie tonight. It won't stop me from winning that title. I deserve it! Me! Not Stevie, not Williams, but me! Stop hiding from me, Stevie, I'm waiting for you...I want my match NOW!
Stevie doesn't come
Jeff Flame: If you don't come out right now, I'm going to come after you! I'm the best there ever was, and it's my god damn time to prove it!

Best promo yet, a 63 makes me love Jeff Flame.

Jeff Flame vs Silly Stevie?, GZW World Championship, Hardcore Match
Stevie is currently in his more passive state, much to the dismay of the crowd. Flame dominates to start, but the crowd keeps cheering on Stevie, giving it a great 45% crowd reaction. Stevie eventually takes too much punishment and goes wild, smacking Jeff with a fire extinguisher. Weapons galore in this brutal fight, with both men taking advantage of the backyard's equipment. In the end, Stevie flips Flame into a chair, and as he gets up, Stevie plops him hard with the plastic world title! A 71% quality, and a great 58% overall ends with Stevie defending.

We got a record breaking (>_>) 54% card rating, three points up from the last one! I'm certainly not going to complain with that.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-14-2005, 11:52 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-14-2005, 11:52 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Abel - 08-15-2005, 12:17 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 12:40 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Old Dave - 08-15-2005, 12:42 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 01:10 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 02:51 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Rem-13 - 08-15-2005, 04:24 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 11:15 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Rem-13 - 08-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 08:49 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-16-2005, 02:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)