Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Krillin's Sig Request Thread
#5
It flows okay, but it just isn't what I like. Reminds me too much of '50s cars--which I despise--especially the font. The background is pretty good, but as I said, just not for me. So, get on another, b0i!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Krillin's Sig Request Thread - by Jonathan Meer - 08-14-2005, 08:13 PM
Krillin's Sig Request Thread - by Jonathan Meer - 08-15-2005, 02:54 AM
Krillin's Sig Request Thread - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2005, 02:56 AM
Krillin's Sig Request Thread - by Jonathan Meer - 08-15-2005, 02:58 AM
Krillin's Sig Request Thread - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2005, 03:02 AM
Krillin's Sig Request Thread - by Jonathan Meer - 08-15-2005, 03:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)