Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ground Zero Wrestling
#12
December

I hated to do it, but I sacked Tidal Wave. He just wasn't into the gimmick I gave him and I wanted my superhero face to be a bit more important.

I picked up two wrestlers this month. One was Austin Lee, who would replace Tidal Wave as my superhero. However, he'd be the opposite element, and was dubbed Blazing Glory.

The second person was Ian Knoxx, who already was into some previous wrestling at the ripe age of 21. I took an 'x' off his name, and he was Ian Knox.

In wresting news, SW has jumped into regional mode. APW went bankrupt, which meant one less promotion to compete with. Christina and Vanessa both requested more money, which I agreed to since they hadn't fucked anything up. CZW got a T.V. show, and WWE Heat was bumped up to primetime.

Around the house, life went on. Most people had gotten their own places to live now in their third month of Tennessee life.

BRAWLERS!
1. King Trash
2. Ian Knox
3. Jeff Flame
4. Blazing Glory
5. Hardcore Ninja
6. Jagged
7. Kory Williams
8. Masked Power
9. Silly Stevie
10. Christina (o_O)

Quote:GZW Brutal Holidays!

Jeff Flame wanted a match, he's gonna get it! Jeff Flame takes on the champion, Silly Stevie, along with Jagged and Kory Williams! Also, King Trash is gonna be defending his turf against newcomer Ian Knox! Hardcore Ninja and Masked Power are scheduled to settle their differences! And finally, a new superhero is in town by the name of Blazing Glory! He's set to take on Jagged in the opening match.

GZW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Silly Stevie? vs Jeff Flame vs Kory Williams vs Jagged

Ian Knox vs King Trash

Hardcore Ninja vs Masked Power

Jagged vs Blazing Glory
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-14-2005, 11:52 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-14-2005, 11:52 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Abel - 08-15-2005, 12:17 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 12:40 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Old Dave - 08-15-2005, 12:42 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 01:10 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 02:51 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Rem-13 - 08-15-2005, 04:24 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 11:15 AM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Rem-13 - 08-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-15-2005, 08:49 PM
Ground Zero Wrestling - by Alura - 08-16-2005, 02:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)