08-24-2005, 07:46 PM
Subject; Theme: Jeice; Fear
![[Image: jeice8it.jpg]](http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6123/jeice8it.jpg)
Retane
I really don't have time to explain this in nay way. I hope everyone understands.
![[Image: jeice.jpg]](http://www.members.shaw.ca/Defect/jeice.jpg)
Tao Pie Pie
Think of it like walking in a dark street under intense fog then out of nowhere Jeice is like "BLAM!" in your face. Fear of the unknown more or less.
Vote like this:
Retane: 0
Tao Pie Pie: 0
You must have a reason or your vote will not count
![[Image: jeice8it.jpg]](http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6123/jeice8it.jpg)
Retane
I really don't have time to explain this in nay way. I hope everyone understands.
![[Image: jeice.jpg]](http://www.members.shaw.ca/Defect/jeice.jpg)
Tao Pie Pie
Think of it like walking in a dark street under intense fog then out of nowhere Jeice is like "BLAM!" in your face. Fear of the unknown more or less.
Vote like this:
Retane: 0
Tao Pie Pie: 0
You must have a reason or your vote will not count

