08-25-2005, 12:45 AM
Retane: 5
Tao: 2
While I think it's great that Tao tries to do something different, that sig makes my eyes bleed. The "anxious?" was a good touch, but the rest of the sig is an eyesore.
EDIT: That, and I can see the outline of Jeice's image cropped pretty well. I guess it's just one of those little things, like Goten's sig with the lazy eye.
While Retane's sigs are becoming repetitive, it just looked a little better. I didn't see much fear emphasized in his sig, but it just looked better overall.
Tao: 2
While I think it's great that Tao tries to do something different, that sig makes my eyes bleed. The "anxious?" was a good touch, but the rest of the sig is an eyesore.
EDIT: That, and I can see the outline of Jeice's image cropped pretty well. I guess it's just one of those little things, like Goten's sig with the lazy eye.
While Retane's sigs are becoming repetitive, it just looked a little better. I didn't see much fear emphasized in his sig, but it just looked better overall.

