09-01-2005, 12:12 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/drago...media.html
I thought Takaichi would impress me a little more. I really am not feeling it as much, mostly because the other three totally let me down. But you can fly around, yay, but I want a free roam DBZ game, then I'm happy.
It is pretty much the same as three it looks like and in the interviews, it says things are destructable but not ONE video showed things blowing up and such. I was pissed.
I thought Takaichi would impress me a little more. I really am not feeling it as much, mostly because the other three totally let me down. But you can fly around, yay, but I want a free roam DBZ game, then I'm happy.
It is pretty much the same as three it looks like and in the interviews, it says things are destructable but not ONE video showed things blowing up and such. I was pissed.

