09-01-2005, 03:50 AM
It's almost certainly going to be lame. Again.
But, I agree with what's been said about the RPG, but instead of an FF-style RPG, I'd love to see a DBZ game in the same vein as 'The Bouncer', where it's on-the-fly real time action... with the ability to level up/learn new techs/other junk. Just... longer than 'The Bouncer' was. =(
Also, I'd rather see an original plotline using existing characters. That would rock.
But, I agree with what's been said about the RPG, but instead of an FF-style RPG, I'd love to see a DBZ game in the same vein as 'The Bouncer', where it's on-the-fly real time action... with the ability to level up/learn new techs/other junk. Just... longer than 'The Bouncer' was. =(
Also, I'd rather see an original plotline using existing characters. That would rock.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

