09-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Marron, are you saying just because there are 90 characters/forms the game will be THAT much better? It wont. You could have every character possible but that doesn't change the gameplay. It just gives you more to play with but if the game sucks, it sucks. If it had the dragons I may have jumped a little more, but this game is just another Budokai 3 but with more characters.
Not to mention they have three different fighting set-ups in total anyway, so suddenly those 90 different characters are actually three different characters who have the ability to look different from time to time.
They need to take a cue from a game like Soul Calibur II. Did any of those characters fight like another? No. They all had completely original styles. I don't think good gameplay is so much to ask. =\
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

