09-02-2005, 07:01 AM
I started playing during GT (Baby Saga) but played with Z also. Honestly, I really didn't like Z rules, and didn't mind Expanded formats so much once they finally brought Sensei back, and with the new Sensei rule that made Piccolo Sensei no longer the best. The GT game was pwnage, but this new version of Z... Gah, it really freakin blows. It also means that all that old GT stuff I had is now useless and worthless. Although its still fun. Red Cell Blazing Mastery Beatball Deck yo
Pan with her Training deck is pwnage too.
I still like Magic more, but GT was definately a good change of pace. I hadn't had that much fun on another game since Netrunner. Well, unless you count Battletech, StarWars, Pokemon, Digimon, and a few others that I played short term. Netrunner still rules. Better than Magic, despite being discontinued.
Pan with her Training deck is pwnage too.I still like Magic more, but GT was definately a good change of pace. I hadn't had that much fun on another game since Netrunner. Well, unless you count Battletech, StarWars, Pokemon, Digimon, and a few others that I played short term. Netrunner still rules. Better than Magic, despite being discontinued.
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"

