09-03-2005, 07:45 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
In my opinion a lot of the people down there don't deserve to be rescued. If they had actually wanted to get out of such a situation like Katrina, they would have EVACUATED WHEN THEY HEARD IT WAS COMING. Apparently they were too lazy to do a damned thing. And it's not like they're being grateful of this so-called 'rescue attempt'. Some people are actually shooting the choppers and buses. What the hell's up with that?
I already was saying that at work. Got quite a few enemies for being so "cold". I personally feel that aside from the elderly, sick, or hospitalized, people knew this shit was coming. Money issues aside, transportation was offered for these people, and all they had to do was accept. And people refused. And not only did they not evacuate and decide to stay and try to survive it knowing it nearly impossible, they forced their kids to do the same.
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"

