09-03-2005, 08:27 AM
Are you guys serious!? People are floating dead in the sewage infested waters of what was once New Orleanes and all you can say is "serves 'em right?" That's just sick.
How about stop blaming people at all? Hundreds of people are dead and the better part of an entire city was destroyed. No one doesn't deserved to be saved from a natural disaster like that. They're human beings for christ's sake. How would you feel if your home had been shattered to splinters and the corpse of your father was being eaten by rats? On top of that, people are panicking and looting and acting psychotic. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be in my right state of mind.
Just... I'm just disgusted...
How about stop blaming people at all? Hundreds of people are dead and the better part of an entire city was destroyed. No one doesn't deserved to be saved from a natural disaster like that. They're human beings for christ's sake. How would you feel if your home had been shattered to splinters and the corpse of your father was being eaten by rats? On top of that, people are panicking and looting and acting psychotic. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be in my right state of mind.
Just... I'm just disgusted...
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

