09-03-2005, 07:50 PM
I'm not saying these people deserve it, but what I AM saying is that they had already been offered help PREEMPTIVELY. Everyone's trying to help them now, and they are shooting at people and telling them to go away and mind their business, and when people tried to help them evacuate before, they refused. Noone deserves this type of thing, but its been proven many times that you cannot force someone to accept help, even at the cost of their life. That situation there disgusts me. These people refused to leave, for whatever reasons (and I of course hold the exception for any who had a good reason, but we've learned from past disasters that most stay from sheer stubborness) and now that half of them are dead, the other half want to act like we are post-nuclear now.
I also don't really expect us to recieve help from other countries regarding this situation. Or not many. Despite our involvement with the tsunami. We've aquired too many enemies.
I also don't really expect us to recieve help from other countries regarding this situation. Or not many. Despite our involvement with the tsunami. We've aquired too many enemies.
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"

