09-03-2005, 08:18 PM
I'll be damned.
"Cuban President
Fidel Castro, calling a "truce" in Havana's ideological enmity with Washington, offered to fly 1,100 doctors to Houston with 26 tons of medicine to treat people in the disaster area.
Castro's leftist ally, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez offered to send cheap fuel but the State Department said a decision had not been made on whether to accept this offer."
Well, that's one thing I never thought I'd see. Especially as many people as Bush has bombed. I had thought Castro would somehow be blamed as a terrorist with a machine able to create Hurricanes and that we would be attacking Cuba by the end of the week.
EDIT:
This might also allow us to finally concentrate on our country instead of jumping into wars with everyone else. We need the help HERE now. I also would have allowed to dog onto the bus, but I wouldn't have let people carry an entire vet with them. It would be circumstantial. And in the timespan they had to rush things, there wasn't any time to go "Hey, is anyone allergic to the dog?" People were panicking and freaking out, and there simply wasn't time for it. So I probably would have let the kid take the dog, despite the chance of not having good reason for it.
"Cuban President
Fidel Castro, calling a "truce" in Havana's ideological enmity with Washington, offered to fly 1,100 doctors to Houston with 26 tons of medicine to treat people in the disaster area.
Castro's leftist ally, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez offered to send cheap fuel but the State Department said a decision had not been made on whether to accept this offer."
Well, that's one thing I never thought I'd see. Especially as many people as Bush has bombed. I had thought Castro would somehow be blamed as a terrorist with a machine able to create Hurricanes and that we would be attacking Cuba by the end of the week.
EDIT:
This might also allow us to finally concentrate on our country instead of jumping into wars with everyone else. We need the help HERE now. I also would have allowed to dog onto the bus, but I wouldn't have let people carry an entire vet with them. It would be circumstantial. And in the timespan they had to rush things, there wasn't any time to go "Hey, is anyone allergic to the dog?" People were panicking and freaking out, and there simply wasn't time for it. So I probably would have let the kid take the dog, despite the chance of not having good reason for it.
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"

