09-03-2005, 09:28 PM
Wow. With countries like Cuba and Venezuela stepping up to the plate, US foreign relations could change forever. Maybe Castro's trying to make amends in order to lift the embargo.
It's great to see so many world powers offering to lend a hand; it's finally a positive spin on my view of the world situation.
I actually know somebody who's going to head down there as part of a Red Cross 'mission', so if he manages to connect every now and then (unlikely) I'll be sure to relay his updates here.
It's great to see so many world powers offering to lend a hand; it's finally a positive spin on my view of the world situation.
I actually know somebody who's going to head down there as part of a Red Cross 'mission', so if he manages to connect every now and then (unlikely) I'll be sure to relay his updates here.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

