09-04-2005, 07:59 PM
[14:54] Uub: I can't go to Korea >:o
[14:54] Burter: wtf
[14:54] Burter: I already booked my plan ticket
[14:54] Burter: let's go
[14:55] Uub: I would but the fucking post office just delivered a bill to me that they 'misplaced' batsards, it's a 5k copay from my operation that wa sdue like months ago
[14:55] Burter: wtf
[14:56] Uub: I was wondering when I would get the bill
[14:56] Burter: so who am I supposed to stalk now?
[14:56] Uub: :'(
[14:54] Burter: wtf
[14:54] Burter: I already booked my plan ticket
[14:54] Burter: let's go
[14:55] Uub: I would but the fucking post office just delivered a bill to me that they 'misplaced' batsards, it's a 5k copay from my operation that wa sdue like months ago
[14:55] Burter: wtf
[14:56] Uub: I was wondering when I would get the bill
[14:56] Burter: so who am I supposed to stalk now?
[14:56] Uub: :'(
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
Want a cookie?

